In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform You that the information collected by Daafportal.com regarding your person, will be used in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In particular, pursuant to art. 13 of that decree, we provide the following information;
1) The data processing will be done by automatic storing in the computer system of Daafportal.com, for purposes related to activities connected to Daafportal.com and its services.
2) The submittal of personal data is mandatory for an inscription to Daafportal.com and to use of its services such as access to exclusive content and valuable information, such as the use of on-line banking data, etc. The act of receiving email or postal communication relative to the assistance and support in using Daafportal.com, as well as its services, the act of receiving email or postal communications relative to new initiatives made by Daafportal.com, the act of receiving commercial email or postal communication relative to Daafportal.com or towards advertising companies.
3) The conferment of data is required to use the services on the website Daafportal.com. The possible refusal to the conferment of data does not have any consequence other than not being able to take full advantage of the services that Daafportal.com has to offer.
4) The following repeal of the consensus of treatment involves the cancellation of data and contextual annulment of the registration in Daafportal.com following interruption of the services connected to it.
5) The sole responsible for this service process remains Daaf society snc, owned by Davide Gallo and Stefano Librallon, Via Commerciale 66 – 35010 Santa Giustina in Colle (PD) P.IVA and C.F.: 04412300289 owner of the web site www.daafportal.com.
6) The data collected may be disclosed to:
- Acting societies connected or controlled within the group.
- Public or private institutions filling obligations foreseen by law.
- Other advertizing companies or societies to which the user, through the use of web pages or newsletters by Daafportal.com, will explicitly require to provide their own personal data in order to receive information. The data may be transferred abroad, with the consent and within the limits laid down in Articles. 42 ff.Leg.196/2003.
7) We inform You that at any time, You will be able to exercise your rights against the owner of the responsible party of process that is Daaf society snc, under the Article. 7, D.Lgs. 196/2003, which for convenience we reproduce in full, below;
Legislative Decree No 196/2003
Article 7. Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation to assistance on whether or not handling personal data that concern him/her, even if they have not yet been registered, also their communication in comprehensible form.
2. The interested party has the right of obtaining:
a) the origin of the personal data
b) the purposes and methods of treatment
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the use of electronically tools.
d) of the identification accuracy of the owner, of the responsible party of the representatives appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) matters or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed to, or that can be forwarded by a representative designated by the State, in form of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updates, rectification or, when interested, additions to this personal data.
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous forms or the blocking of data in violation of the law, including those of which don’t need to be kept for purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
c) testimony that the operations in letters that have been brought to attention in columns a) and b), with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or extended, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly use of means incommensurable compared to the protective right.
4. the interested party has the right of objecting, partly or all the way:
a) for legitimate reasons toward the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though relevant to the purpose if gathering.
b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or carrying out marketing research or trade communication.